New requested features and debugging based on user feedback.
- Added a firmware upgrade wizard in Maintenance under Other.
- Added a Reconnect Serial Port button in Maintenance under Other -> Safe Mode.
- Added Enable Extruder Offset and Extruder Offset settings under More Settings -> Hardware -> Extruders.
If you have edited the Extruder Offset in ideaMaker, please disable this option in case of an incorrect calculation for dual-extrusion prints.
- Added a Turn on filament sensor option under Advanced Settings.
If your filament cannot be detected or has issues working properly with the Filament Run-out Sensor, please disable this option.
- Added a Cool down after a print paused setting under Advanced Settings.
- Added sorting options for files and folders inside Local storage and USB storage.
- Added auto-preloading filament before unloading (for Pro2 series printers)
- Added auto-heating of both nozzles before nozzle switching and a print’s start (for Pro2 series printers). This prevents the nozzle lifting at low temperature which may cause harm to the nozzle.
- Added Camera function for Pro2 series. Press the Webcam icon to enable the camera. Press the Camera icon to check camera functionality.
Timelapse settings can be edited by pressing the Tool button in the Camera page.
- Added Allow Remote Access without Password
- Added German Language
- Fixed Wi-Fi connection failure issue with non-Latin characters in Wi-Fi name.
- Fixed long-time print resume loading issue after pausing by code M2000.
- Fixed the height display issue during multi-object print.
- Saved Loading/Unloading nozzle temperature after reboot.
- Saved Move Step unit after reboot.