Terms & Conditions
Third Party Links
About our Services
The Raise3D Websites are meant to provide individuals with information about the Raise3D company, its products, services, and other information related to 3D printing. We provide this site to help educate our consumers and to communicate with them if necessary. Through our Websites we may collect information about you. This policy discusses how we handle that information.
Raise Cloud (cloud.raise3d.com)
Raise Cloud is an online platform which allows users like yourself to connect your Raise Cloud enabled 3D printers for more efficient handling of your print tasks. We provide intelligent workflow solutions so that you can effectively manage your print jobs anywhere. In doing so, we collect and received personal information about you. This policy discusses how we handle that information.
How We Collect and Use (Process) Your Personal Information
We collect several different types of personal data, which is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, from you depending on how you interact with our Services. Some of the personal data we request from you is required in order for you to use our Services, including ordering products and/or services through them. If you do not wish to provide such personal data to us, you are not obligated to, but you may not be able to use a particular features of our Websites, including ordering products, as a result. Below are some examples of where and how we collect personal data from you.
- Signing Up For An Account.
- Purchasing a Product.
- Submitting a Ticket.
As a support feature to our customers, we allow you to submit a ticket with us regarding product support. When doing so, we request that you provide us with certain information, including your email address, country of location, the model and serial number of the printer you are referencing, and any other information you may provide related to the support request. We collect that information to communicate with you, to help provide you with the proper support, and to facilitate the provision of service to you. We may send you an email in response to the ticket at the email provided to us by you.
- Emailing Us.
You may email us with questions, comments, or requests at the emails provided. When you do, we process your email address and any information you provide in the email to help respond to your email. Depending on the content of the email, we may process that information for additional purposes in order to fulfill any requests in your email. We will also contact you in response.
- Order Status.
You may look up your order by entering your order number and email into the form provided. We use this information to check on your order status and to provide you with information about your order. We may share this information with various third-parties, including the reseller of your order, to help determine the status of your order.
- Signing Up For Newsletters.
- Providing Feedback.
We also allow our visitors to share feedback with us. You may choose whether or not to provide feedback, but if you do, we will collect that information and use it (a) to understand and consider the feedback given; (b) to act on or in response to any feedback given; (c) to respond to your feedback; or (d) in any other way we may deem appropriate, including sharing it with third parties where we deem it appropriate. We will not use the name and address you provide us when sharing feedback for any direct or third-party marketing.
- Creating a Team.
When you create an Account, you have the option to create an individual or company “Team” account. When doing so, you are asked to provide a team name, the company name (if applicable), an email to which the Team account can be bound, and a team account password. This Team account links to your individual account so that you can work with other account holders on your Team and share, coordinate, notify, or otherwise collaborate with your team members. By creating a Team account and/or joining a Team, you will be sharing the information you contribute to the other Team members. We urge you to be cautious in selecting your Team members, joining Teams, and sharing information. You should also be aware that any documents and/or information uploaded to the platform that is shared with a Team can be seen, used, downloaded, and/or deleted by any other Team member.
- Uploading Files.
If you choose to upload files to the Raise Cloud platform, we will collect and store those files on our servers or on those of our service providers. Any content on those files, including personal information, proprietary information, confidential, sensitive, and/or trade secret information that you choose to upload to our platform will be shared with us and our service providers, depending on the request. We use this information to help provide you our services and fulfill your 3D printing request. It may also be shared with your Team members, depending on your choices.
- Automatically When Using the Websites
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable the site to provide services you have asked for such as remembering your shopping bag items.
- Performance Cookies: This type collect anonymous information on how people use the site and the data is merged with other users to enable us to improve how the site operates. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
- Functionality Cookies: These remember choices you make such as language, search parameters such as size, color or product line. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate with your selections and make the visits more tailored and pleasant.
- Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies: These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. They remember the websites you have visited and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers. We currently do not use Targeting or Advertising Cookies.
The website does not track users when they cross to third party websites, does not provide targeted advertising to them, and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
- Flash Cookies
Use of Google Analytics
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries, affiliates, and sales representatives.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to provide our services to you.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent.
- Promotional Offers from Us. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by us to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by unsubscribing, logging into the website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes, or by sending us an email stating your request. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Raise Cloud and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal information from inadvertent or unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration or destruction. No method of data storage or data transmission over the internet, however, is guaranteed to be completely secure. Your use of our Websites, and any personal information that you transmit over the internet to our Websites, is at your own risk.
Data storage and retention
Your personal data is stored by the us on our servers, and on the servers of the cloud-based database management services we engage, located in the United States. We retain data for the duration of the customer’s or member’s business relationship with us. For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact us using the information provided below.
Visitors From Outside the United States
If you are visiting our Websites from outside the United States ("U.S."), any information you voluntarily provide via the Raise Cloud Websites and/or app, and any technical information from the browser of your computer, tablet or mobile device will be transferred out of your country and into the U.S., where we are located. The laws and protections available to the privacy of your personal information in the U.S. may significantly differ from the protections available in your country. Personal data transferred to the U.S. may be subject to lawful access requests by state and federal authorities in the U.S. If you do not want any personal information to be transferred to the U.S., please do not provide that information to our firm via our Raise Cloud platform.
Visitors From the European Union
We are the data controller for any personal information provided via the Raise Cloud platform. We do not have a data protection officer in the EU. Any information that you provide us will be stored in the United States. We do not intend to transfer your personal data to another country or international organization.
We will retain any personal information that you provide via our Raise Cloud platform for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which you submitted it, or for seven (7) years from the date you provided or last updated that information, unless you request that information be deleted at an earlier date. If that information is subject to a litigation hold, or is required to assert or defend a legal claim, we will hold that information until the claim or action is finally resolved.
Under the GDPR, individuals are granted the following rights:
Right of Access
You have the right to ask what personal information we have about you in our possession. You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data free of charge so long as it does not adversely affect the rights of others. We may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs for additional copies. The right of access includes the right to request that we update, correct or complete your personal information in our possession.
Right of Erasure
You have a right to request that data be deleted or erased when it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or processed, when you withdraw your consent, when data is unlawfully processed, to comply with a legal obligation of the EU or a Member State, or when you object to the processing and we are unable to demonstrate compelling, legitimate grounds for the processing that overrides your rights, freedoms or interests. Personal data does not have to be erased when and to the extent it is necessary “for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.”
Right to Restrict Processing
You have a right to restrict the processing of your personal data when you contest the accuracy of the personal data in our possession, until we are able to verify its accuracy, if the processing is unlawful and you oppose its erasure and request restriction instead.
Right to Data Portability
The right to data portability is triggered when processing activity was based on your consent or was necessary for the performance of a contract, and the processing was carried out by automated means. This right, however, shall not adversely affect the rights of others.
You have the right to not be subjected to decision-making based solely on automated processing or profiling that either significantly affects you or results in some sort of legal effect. This right does not apply to decisions that are necessary for entering into or performing a contract with you or are based on your explicit consent.
Right to Object to Processing
You have the right to object to processing when it is based on a “legitimate interest” of the controller or a third party, or to processing that occurs for direct marketing purposes.
Withdrawing Your Consent
Right to Complain
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority about our data privacy practices where you reside.
How to Exercise These Rights
We reserve the right to refuse to act on a request, or to charge a reasonable administrative fee when a request is either manifestly unfounded or excessive because of its repetitive character.
43 Tesla, Irvine, CA 92626, USA; or
4th Floor, B5 Building, No.1600 Guoquan N Rd, Shanghai, China 200433
Tel: +1-888-963-9028; +86-21-65337855